They are still sleeping in the same crib. I wrap them tight so they don't hit each other and their cries don't seem to wake the other one up. During the day, they kinda just sleep wherever, mostly their swings. They can put themselves to sleep when they are in their swings (as long as they are content... burped, fed, changed, and loved).
I am still breastfeeding. It's super easy when I am at home, but anywhere else.. it's kinda an inconvenience because the big pillow and trying to keep myself modest. :) My goal is 6 months, so just a couple more months to go. Mostly because family vacations. It just seems easier with traveling etc. to just do formula.
They go to sleep between 8:30 and 9. (not on their very own yet, but we are getting there) They wake up during the 3:00 hr. and go right back to sleep, then wake up to feed again during the 6:00 hour and back to sleep until the 8:00 hour. I usually put them back down an hour after they woke up. They go back to sleep really well in the mornings. And then throughout the day they are awake anywhere from 1 to 2 hours until they want to sleep again. And I feed them every 2.5 to 3 hours.
They are sucking on their hands and starting to grasp their toys (not really playing... just holding) They smile like crazy and on the verge of giggles. Love it when they try to talk and their noises come out. No rolling over yet (other than the stomche to back).
They are both hitting the same milestones at the same time and still seems to be gaining weight evenly. Kyler has always been just a little heavier. We go to the Dr. in a week so we will see how it goes!
They are so fun! Even Darren brought up the idea of having one more child after this? Hm?? We will see.
4 comments:
you're my hero. that's all.
Seriously I need to start shopping with you! I LOVE their blankets! Where did you get them!
WHAT!!!! Can you please repeat that last line again??
Post a Comment