Sunday, May 1, 2011

Twins :: 3 months old

There are good days and bad days... luckily more of the good ones! They smile like crazy and are making noises more and more. It's just a matter of time before they start giggling. They probably weigh about 13 lbs.? I believe Kyler is a little bit bigger than Lance still, he looks like it anyway.

They eat every 2-3 hours and have cat naps throughout the day... I have yet to get them both on the same schedule, my ultimate goal. But they do eat at the same time every time. Still breastfeeding and so glad I stuck with it. Even though taking my huge pillow around with me is pretty obnoxious, I am happy that I am able to do it. They go to bed anywhere from 8:30-9:30, which is nice to have all the kids asleep and either get things done or rest and watch some T.V. They then wake up around 1:30ish and 4ish and then 7ish and I am up for the day. I am totally looking forward to them sleeping through the night. Who knows when that is going to happen?!?! Oh well, I am just happy that they go right back to sleep after I feed them (most of the time). Tylee is starting to want more of my attention "c'mon mommy" all day long. It makes me sad that I have to turn her down so often. So that is why I soak up the times that I can play with her. I am constantly telling her how much I love her to peices. The boys keep me occupied but it's my job and it's why I am here. So grateful that I can be home with my kids and raise them and see them grow every day. What a fortunate life I live :) Can't believe they are 3 months old!!! Man oh man.

1 comment:

Logan and Danielle said...

They are so cute Janessa! And we still haven't met them!!!!