Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A look inside...











when we first got married, i never payed close enough attention to what i wanted my home to look like. but 3 years later i find myself lookin at every detail to things i like and dont like and it completely piques my interest.
i love our home, but i look forward to when i have the time and money to make a few changes so i love it even more. :)

8 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

you finished their room?!?! IT'S SO CUTE!!! I love what you've done with your house (and that you have a little more space). Love you and your cutest kids!

Anonymous said...

SO cute janess...so happy you guys are in a home:)

Stevenson Stories said...

Very cute home. glad things are getting a little easier. being a mom is no easy job.

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Oh my gosh! Let me just start with I AM SO JEALOUS! I LOVE it! I want to come see it all! You have the most beaitiful home! I am so hoping for that one day I Love Love Love it all! I love the boys room SO much! You are a talented women! And let me end by saying WOW!

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Looks beautiful Janessa! I love the boys' room. Way fun! Glad to see you are settled in.

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

such a adorable home!!!

tylerandtia said...

You did such a good job~ I love it! I love the boy's room!!! PERFECT. The picture just tops it off!

CAid said...

https://project-moonshot.me