Friday, January 28, 2011

Basketball Belly

My husband and brothers play a basketball league together. After the game Jared accused me of trying to walk out the door with his basketball under my sweatshirt. haha. Jeff stuffed a basketball under his and he looked like he was prego with twins too! lol. My mom snapped a pic with her phone and sent it to me. I have had so many people tell me that it looks exactly like a basketball is under my shirt. I will admit, my body looks a little silly with these little guys in here which is why I am happy to share the latest and greatest with the Dr. appts....

01) Dr. Thompson checked to see if I was dilated last Monday and I was at a 2.5 and 70% effaced.
02) My ultrasound measured Baby #1 at 6 lbs. 5 oz. and Baby #2 at 5 lbs. 12 oz. yay!!
03) Both heads are down which is great for a natural delivery.
04) couple more days and I am at 36 weeks! (which is the goal for a "women pregnant with twins")
05) and well they said everything looks really good so if I were to go into labor, they wouldn't stop it :) I have to at least be dilated to a 3- and that's just 1/2 a cm.

I have been having contractions on and off for a while now, so I honestly have no idea when these boys will be ready. But it may be soon! :) They won't take me past 38 weeks, so no longer then a couple more weeks. I can't wait to lay on my stomache and not have to rub my ribs all night to reduce the ache.

4 comments:

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

YOu go girl! Get on a trampoline and start jumping! ;0) That is so exciting I can't wait to see the post announcing those cute little boys! Great news I am happy for you!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Oh and I love the hair by the way!

Heather Hutch said...

AHHH!!! IT'S GOING TO BE HERE SO QUICKLY!!! I am so thrilled for you!! I can only imagine things are getting more uncomfortable by the day, but you are one incredible girl! Those will be healthy, good sized boys! AMAZING!! Really, what a blessing! You'll be in my prayers though cause those boys could come at any time! YAY!!!

Heather Hutch said...

TIME OUT! I just barely looked at that pic again and noticed that you CUT YOUR HAIR! Is that right?? That's what is looks like, but I am going to need a better photo. :) You pull off short hair and are gorgeous either way, but I am interested to see...okay, now I'm done.