Monday, January 3, 2011

Tylee Kate's bedroom

She loves her new room. She has been in this bed for a while now and has fallen off the foot of the bed a couple times. She stays on her bed until we get her in the morning or whines until we come get her (i thought she would be all over her room.) Anyway, we have this picture of Pres. Monson on her table and she identifies him well! If we ask her who it is, she says, "Monson." (Eyering and Uchtdorf are a little more difficult for her to say, but it sure is funny to hear her try.. lol). This was all her stuff from her nursery except for of course the bedspread. It was nice transferring it so we didn't have to spend too much money! Darren and I use her closet for our church clothes and we now have her clothes in the drawers- except for her church clothes and coats are hung up as well. I have the boys nursery all done- just need to snap some pics!

3 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

soooo cute!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

I know I already saw it but I still Love it! ha

Jake and Jen said...

Cute room! Darren you did such a good job decorating it. :)