I got a call from Jena Shaw this morning- she happens to be a hair dresser, but I had no idea why she was calling. She says to me, "someone has surprised you and wants you to come get your hair done before your babies come so you feel all beautiful and ready for them to be here, so when can we schedule an appointment?" (okay not exact wording, but to that effect) WHAT? I honestly wanted to cry. Who does that? I thought for sure it was my mom.. she is always so thoughtful and Jena is her hair dresser, so for sure I thought it was her. When I talked to her, she said, "honestly, it's not me." Hm? okay well maybe Darren set it up? But he had no idea about it either. and now I have no idea who it is... but I just think that is the nicest thing ever!! Jena won't tell me who it is and I have no idea. But THANK YOU whoever you are! I am going to find out... just a matter of time. I feel so lucky and special that someone would think of me and do this for me! Thank you!!!!
This pregnancy has been harder since my last- both emotionally and physically (I didn't realize how good I had it with Tylee) But don't get me wrong, because this one couldn't go any smoother as well, it's just been a little harder for one reason or another. But I feel blessed and I do have a heart so full of gratitude for how lucky Darren and I are. I truly wouldn't want to switch places with anyone in the whole world. I feel like the luckiest person. I am very very ready for them to be here. They are running out of room and I am wearing thin. (I think a rib bone snapped in half around 3:00 a.m. last night.) Anyway, everyone has been so kind with all your nice comments and even your sympathy/empathy through all of this. I haven't yet had a "thankful" or "venting" post yet- and it has to happen at least once while your are pregnant, right? Couple more weeks and we will be good as gold! I am so excited!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
6 comments:
whoever did that was very thoughtful! And this will be good...who knows when you will get a chance to get your hair done again? ha ha!!! so, you think your rib snapped? I will have to call ya! They will be here before you know it and you know, some people say when you are about to have a baby that once you have the baby you are ready for it to go back inside...I won't say that with you...from seeing you yesterday you look like you have had it and are ready! can't wait to meet my little nephews! you are almost there!!!!
oh thats super awesome! i love suprises like that!
you deserve it! im excited for you to have your babys too! there going to be so cute! i can't believe how much little time you have and also that you have not had them yet! you must be really healthy! haha what if you go past your due date! haha jk i bet the dr wouldnt let that happen! well good luck to you!
Oooh... that makes me want to cry! That is so awesome Janess! I'm sooo excited for you! I can hardly wait... Hang in there!
It's because people just LOVE YOU! I know you're ready and I will keep you in my prayers for a safe delivery! I know we're all so excited to meet these boys! Sure love you cute girl!!
oh my goodness, that is so sweet. whoever did that knew exactly what a pregnant girl needs...to be taken care of. You deserve it. If you need anything please let us know. I'm sure you have plenty of help, but know we are here for ya. Stay strong and it will all be worth it when those little boys get here. Miss you guys.
That is so incredibly thoughtful and loving! You must feel so special that someone would suprise you like that and want to keep it a secret to make you feel so loved! You're such a strong women seeing you're hubbies post, and all these comments you must know how many people look up to you and think you're amazing! These little boys are in for an such a great life! Gook luck with everything! I'm sure they'll be here soon!
Post a Comment