Snow in St. George!!!

Tylee pretty much just enojoyed standing there and watching all our neighbors through snow balls at each other. Or maybe she just couldn't move because of all the layers i put on her..

Once there was a snowman.... for about 2 seconds and then it broke. and well I guess Darren's hands were a little too cold to build another one.

Darren came home to watch Tylee play in the snow for the first time! and I believe she liked it- it tasted good anyway.

snow angel!! She just went with it, had no idea what her daddy was doing when he layed her down and moved her arms up and down.

her little neighbor friend, Maddy.
The snow is so fun to see! I like that it comes every once in a while and not everyday :)
1 comment:
SNOW DAY! I thoroughly enjoyed all of these posts. I laughed pretty hard imagining D making her make a snow angel. HA. You guys are darling and it looks like your party turned out really good! HAPPY NEW YEAR cute girl! Hope to see you again real soon. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment