Friday, January 28, 2011

Smart Dart

A-M Sounds
She gets a little distracted, but she is doing so well with her alphabet sounds!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so smart! Pres is totally smiling at her in this video...so cute

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Okay! Seriously! I need to know your secret! Do you just read to her a ton or what!? I can't even think of how to teach these things to Jaer you are such an amazing mom! Kuddos! and I wouldn't mind mom to mom some hints! haha She is so adorable and so incredibly smart!

Myles N Amanda said...

she sure is a smarty pants! thats so awesome! she is a doll!!

Madsen Updates said...

let me guess... The Letter Factory movie??
Lincoln watched that 3 times and knew all the sounds. It was seriously amazing to me. Everyone I know that has their kids watch them says the same thing. He hasn't watched the movie for at least 6 months and he still knows all the names of the letters and what they say.

btw.. I just realized they have a reading factory movie too. We got it for Christmas but have only watched it once.

Tylee is definitely a smart dart!!!

tylerandtia said...

ha ha ha she cracks me up! She does so so good on the sounds....but she is wired! She is so gorgeous!

Jake and Jen said...

You almost forgot what came after F!! :) love her! She's a smarty pants! mama's doing great!