
I go to the Dr. every week now. I get non stress tests done and ultrasounds and the whole 9 yards. I feel very blessed to have gone this far especially with such a good pregnancy. Dr. T said it couldn't be better! I have gained 25 lbs at this point. My ribs are bruised and the ache keeps me awake at night looking for comfort. I feel like a big balloon and like my nose has grown just as much as my belly (haha- it happens....) I want so badly for them to get here already, but I want even more for them to be big healthy babies that don't have to go to the NICU!! I get occasional nausea, but I am pretty sure that discomfort is my main complaint. I feel gravity at it's best right now, and it's completely weighing me down, which explains the back aches. My pinched nerve isn't bad at all anymore- I'll get the occasional pinch when they roll around, but not bad. Food doesn't taste as good to me when I am pregnant and my hair breaks off way too easy. I want to feel good about myself again and I am looking forward to getting back to my normal weight. I can't ever find anything to wear and mostly because my belly button is sticking out a ton this time around. So when I get my normal body back I will feel like I have all the clothes in the world- lol. I'm ready whenever they are ready to arrive here HEALTHY as can be! The Dr. wants me to make it to 36-37 weeks so I am sure it will be here before we know it!
8 comments:
you look more like a girl having one baby not TWO! you look amazing Janess! I can't wait to see little Lance and Kylar! a few more weeks! hang in there a little longer! love ya!
You look so good!! By the way Chase and I have something for the boys! We need to stop by and give it to you!!
you look adorable! can't even tell it's twins. you're teeny tiny! good luck with everything!
Only 25 pounds!! I gained more than that and I only had one child :)haha You look super cute
You are absolutely adorable! Seriously, you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. Can't wait to meet the little ones.
I keep checking every day:) Youre so close! You look awesome!! Im excited for you guys..there room looks cute last time I was there you had just finished painting.
You really do look so tiny! You are just the normal you and then oh wait there's the belly. So cute! I can't wait to see all the pictures of these new baby boys when they arrive! Hang in there!
seriously! you look soooo good! if i ever get twins i better look like you! you look like you should only be having 1! im so excited to see if they are identical or not. EEEEE!
Post a Comment