Friday, January 28, 2011

From baby girl to little girl :: Tylee Kate




01) She entertains herself well (most of the time) She likes to take things out of drawers, book shelf, toy box.. etc. and stack them all in a one place. This pic is her toy box all under the saucer toy- and she is reading her book that she has now torn up. Seems like whenever I start cooking she says "hold you, hold you, mommy!" but she is completely fine when i sit and watch her play with her toys. But she does do well when I am cleaning or getting ready at keeping herself busy. She LOVES her cars and her babies.
02) She walks on her toes often. I remember when she was first standing, it was on her toes, now she is walking on her toes. Mostly when she is barefoot and on tile, cemement or hard floors. You do sometimes catch her doing is with her shoes on though.
03) She sings. She has a large vocabulary. She loves all of her cousins and says their names throughout the day. Kyson! Ri-Ri (Rilee)! or Mac (Max)! Janie! She talks to herself and it's music to my ears.
04) She discovered her shadow on one of our walks the other day. She loves it! SHADOW! she says... and she will wobble her head and walk back and forth, not taking her eyes off the shadow!
05) I am a little nervous for this little girl though when Lance and Kyler get here. She is going to have a rude awakening. It has been me and her since day 1 and we love our days together (sometimes she does get sick of me and just want to play with her dad) but overall, we are the pals and with 2 babies coming at one time might be a bit of an adjustment. Good this she loves her Grandmas and aunts that are all so willing to help out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Awe she really is growing up to be such a beautiful, happy and very smart little girl! She is so luck to get two little babies at once! I'm sure she'll have her moments as I think any little one would but for the most part I think that these boys will be the perfect fit to her amazing, happy, loving personality! She is simply perfect!

Madsen Updates said...

I can't wait to help out!!!!

I'm ready for them to come now...whenever they're ready!!!

you look ADORABLE!!!!! Love the basketball picture. I'm POSITIVE you are the cutest girl ever to be pregnant with twins...seriously!