Sunday, January 23, 2011

Janessa is AMAZING!

So this is my very first post in my life, and probably the last one. I want to let everyone know how amazing Janessa is. I can't even imagine carrying one baby, but as we all know she is carrying two. PRETTY AMAZING TO ME!!! She is so tough. She hasn't even missed a beat in taking care of Tylee and me. What also makes her so tough is that i never hear her complain, which i think she should because it looks so uncomfortable. Also she is an unbelievable mother to our little girl, and i can't wait to she her with Lance and Kyler. Needless to say i am pretty lucky to have such wonderful wife and friend. Janessa you are incredible, hang in there this will be over soon! I love you!

7 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

ohhh....look at Darren gettin all mushy on the world wide web!!! I LOVE it Darren. I'm sure Janessa does too! Cute post!!!!!

Janie Topham said...

Darren, you're awesome! And Janessa is a wonderful Mother/Wife. You are both lucky!

Heather Hutch said...

Well done, D! You did get one incredible wife! I'm so excited for the two of you! Obviously you're both amazing parents or the Lord wouldn't send you so many :) Love you guys!

Tara Madsen said...

Ahhh...so sweet. You guys are great parents and great supporters of each other. You'll do great with the twins, and we all can't wait to meet them and help!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh Darren! how sweet is this! what a great family you guys are! love it!

Jess Mangum said...

aww!!! that was so sweet!!!

wadeandjulie said...

I will agree...Janess you are amazing! and you are amazing too Darren! That was such a nice post! I bet Janessa cried?!!! ha ha!!! Tylee and the twins are very lucky to have you as their parents!