Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lance and Kyler's room




Here is their room! Thanks so much to Steph who let me use all of Kyson's nursery things- all I had to buy was lamp, lamp shade, spray paint and the book ends. Janie made me the cute temple sign that says, "I'm going there someday..." perfect with the "transportation" theme we got going on. I don't have two cribs because 1) Not a whole lot of room 2) I have heard multiple amount of times that they sleep better together. A lot of moms have actually had them in the same crib until they were in toddler beds. So I guess I am waiting to see how they do and I will worry about getting another crib when they are telling me they don't want to sleep together anymore. :)

2 comments:

wadeandjulie said...

cute baby boy room! You did a good job!!!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

I love the completed project! Their room is simply adorable! Great Job on it!